The Healing Journey
Your Healing Journey begins when you select a NES Practitioner and go to your first consultation to explore what NES Health really has to offer you.
What to expect at your first consultation
All NES Health practitioners are trained in a wide range of alternative healing modalities, in using our ProVision analysis System and have a wide range of experience in complementary medicine. NES Practitioners work with each individual client to develop a tailored program dependent upon the aspects of healing that you would like to address.
They consider your holistic well-being including:
assessment and correction: This explores your body's master control
system and highlights distortions.
• Energetic analysis: identifying energy blockages in the body's systems.
• Nutritional: highlighting issues in your current diet and making recommendations on supplementation.
• Emotional and mental analysis: identifying conflicts and working on resolution.
If you are interested in finding a NES Practitioner, use our Practitioner Locator and then learn more about about your selected practitioners including the their specialisms and opening hours.
Your Healing Journey Continues
Once your tailored program has been created, over the coming months the practitioner will support you as together you tackle your issues one by one. Each NES practitioner has at their disposal a range of powerful tools to help:
1. Remove Pain and
Energy Blockages in the Body using the NES miHealth.
2. Correct the Body's Master Control System using Infoceuticals.
3. Remove old restrictive emotional and mental patterns through EFT/NLP techniques with information laser acupuncture and liberate your consciousness (specially trained practitioners only)
4. Improve nutritional support through dietary advice combined with functional supplementation in the form of NEStrition
5. Rebuild your body at a pace you're comfortable with through the recommendations of exercises, Yoga poses and classes.
To find your nearest practitioner search our Practitioner Locator.
Interested about becoming a NES Practitioner? Have any questions about the NES miHealth, ProVision or other products in the range. Use our contact form to get in touch and we will get back to you with the answers you need.
Find a NES Practitioner in your area with our easy to use Practitioner Locator.