NES Health and any of its products do not diagnose, cure, prevent or treat disease. If you have a medical condition or concern, please consult an appropriate health care professional. NES and its claims have not been evaluated by any government agency or regulatory organization.
The following conditions apply to anyone accessing and using our website, or any part of it. NES Health may modify these conditions from time to time and, accordingly, you are advised to keep up to date with the changes by regularly reviewing the conditions.
By using the NES Health website you agree to be bound by the following conditions:
1. The content available on the website is for general information and interest only and we do not warrant or guarantee its accuracy or completeness. It is your responsibility to judge the accuracy or completeness of the content before relying on it in any way. Your use of the content (for whatever purpose) is at your sole risk. If you have any comments or complaints about the website, please get in touch with the editorial team who may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The content is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, and is provided solely for your own use. Republication or redistribution of any of the content available on the website, including by framing or similar means, is prohibited.
3. We exclude all liability of any kind (including negligence) in respect of any third party information or other material made available on, or which can be accessed using, the website.
4. You are solely responsible for evaluating any goods (including software) or services offered by third parties via the website or on the Internet. We will not be a party to, or in any way responsible for any transactions between you and third parties. Any personal information you may wish to disclose to third parties is at your own risk.
5. These conditions are governed by, and will be interpreted in accordance with English Law and any disputes relating to these conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Please filter the news to suit your preferences.
Show articles by keyword
or By Date
Show articles from: