The Foundation Training provides 4 days (3 days in the US) of hands-on, in-person training in a small-group classroom environment. It covers the information and skills required to put the system to effective therapeutic use. The course is divided into two parts over the 3 or 4 days:
- Part I is designed to get practitioners up and running with essential basics so they can gain experience of the system with friends and family before starting on professional clinical use.
- Part 2, which usually follows a month after Part 1, although this schedule may vary country to country, introduces more advanced concepts and provides more clinical applications. It is also provides valuable time to reflect on the experiences you have gained using the system since Part1 of the Foundation Training. We recognise that each practitioner and their clinic is unique, so Part 2 provides an opportunity for the NES training and support team to provide individual assistance in honing the operation of the NES ProVision for each practitioner's situation.
Topics covered in the Foundation Training include:
- The unique concepts of the NES ProVision system and Infoceuticals
- Theory of the human body-field (HBF) that has resulted in the NES form of therapy
- The bioenergetic and bio-informational structure of the HBF and how distortions and disharmony correlate to loss of well-being
- Comprehensive instruction on using the ProVision computer based-software and NES scanner for revealing disharmony in the HBF
- Interpreting results to provide a comprehensive analysis of a client's state of well-being from a bio-energetic and bio-information persepctive
- Protocols for developing an individual treatment plans based on the scan results
- The effective recommendation and use of NES Infoceuticals
The Foundation Training provides an opportunity for new practitioners to discuss case histories, working with specific health conditions, learn how to explain NES therapy and its benefits to clients, and best market the therapy and build a successful practise.
NOTE: It is possible to attend the Part 1 Foundation training prior to purchasing the NES ProVision system, allowing you the opportunity to gain a good practical understanding of the system and thus aiding you in the purchase decision process. The cost of the class is refundable against the purchase price of the NES ProVision system.
The Foundation Training provides 4 days (3 days in the US) of hands-on, in-person training in a small-group classroom environment.
The Certification Training is available only to practitioners who have purchased a NES ProVision. It is a self-paced correspondence course (via Internet or paper/regular mail) with a designated instructor to guide you through the course.
The training and course materials for the Foundation and Certification Courses for one person are included in the purchase price of the NES ProVision.